Thursday 3 April 2008

Woe

Next up, I have KK and about 3K in chips at t200. Some guy raises to 500. I raise it to 1K to keep him in. He calls. The flop is J high and he pushes. I snapcall.

He has AJ. Turn J, river A.

Then some guy rivers a straight vs my AA. He was miles behind throughout the hand but he'd flopped top pair, so no way was he folding. In that same tourney, I had turned a straight against another player, who then sucked out to a two-outer to the exact same straight. Gawd.

A couple of cashes, then I accidentally limp with KK in the small blind. The big stack pushes. I snapcall. He has AT. This is getting beyond a joke. I am a huge favourite there, so I really should win those occasionally, right?

Two minutes later, I have a decent stack fourhanded at t200. Button raises to 500. I have him covered and push with QQ. He should fold, but he doesn't. Why would he when he holds AT? That hand's unbeatable against me.

No comments: