Wednesday 2 April 2008

wat

omg

Third or fourth hand of a 4/180. I pick up AK in the small blind. There are five limpers. I raise it to 200. Four of them call. That's right, four players who didn't feel their hands were worth a raise put in 9BB more to see a flop.

The flop comes JT9, all spades. I have the king of spades and I push. One guy calls. He has J9o. I am slightly behind but at the odds, it's a good bet.

But wtf? The guy called a 10BB raise with J9o.

The poker gods hate me at the moment obv. because they did not give me a queen or a spade. They gave me blanks and I was busted.

This is how it's going for me. It doesn't matter how retarded other players are, I get no benefit from it. It's all very well saying, you want them to be bad, that's how you profit, but right now, it's how I lose.

No comments: