Saturday 17 May 2008

Down

Sigh. Another five-game losing streak. It's not much, but these players are so bad that it hurts. My ROI is way below what I would hope for at the 10s.

This is how they've gone:

1. AK, got it in on A high flop and guy with straight flush draw hit both.
2. Lost most of my stack when guy with AA limped UTG and I pushed over with TT. Then busted pushing rags into the tightest guy at the table, who decided this was the hand to loosen up on.
3. Turned a flush and guy sucked out to full on river.
4. Shoved over retarded minraiser when on button with A9. BB had AJs.
5. Pushed over loose raiser with 66. He had KQ. Flop Q obv. This is after I iso-shoved a weak player with AT, and a retard called off 3BB with Q6s. Flop Q obv. The only time you don't flop a Q when I'm around is when I hold QQ. Then you flop an A or K, depending what you need.

3 comments:

Father Luke said...

iso-shoved

Shoved I know. Wut's ISO?

Dr Zen said...

iso = isolate

It means you made a play in the hope of isolating the player who's already in the hand. In this case, I shove hoping to shut the rest of the players out.

Father Luke said...

Ahhh. I see.