Thursday 8 May 2008

blah

I fucking hate PokerRoom. I definitely have the doomswitch there. In the space of five minutes, I get it all in with KK on a Q high flop, am called by AJ, which turns an A, then get it in with 88 when I hit a set on a twoflush flop, get called by AA that has one of the flush suit and then he hits runner diamonds to make the flush. Totally unreal. What can you do? I am absolutely miles ahead both times, and I end up busted twice. This is like the bad run I had last month, just quite amazing bad beats one after another.

I mean, look. In the first hand, the guy doesn't even have a pair. Not even a draw. Nothing. He is just shoving wildly. In the second, the guy completely forgot to raise preflop, then got it in when I'm crushing him, and sucked out in a truly bizarre way. Ah well. You can complain to the poker gods, you can wail and moan and bitch, but what you can't do is scrub out the results in your ledger. Sometimes the horrible retards take your money and that's just poker.

1 comment:

Father Luke said...

Yep.

As if to prove a point,
here is my winning hand:

http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/5879